You can download the Cinderella City Mall simulation here at Github – v0.5.4 on Github.
Call and share your story at 724-648-8968
Josh Goldstein had help from:
- Betamaxx provided some great 1980s music from an unreleased album called “Dead Malls”
- Nick Morey and George Hetzer from Betamaxx have helped craft some custom sounds and music for the game, and George has also helped with vectorizing logos and type for use as signage in the mall
- Speaking of dead malls, Dead Mall also provided some hard-hitting 80s tracks used inside some of the stores
- B Dalton has contributed some softer music and ambient chatter I’ll be using probably in both eras.
- Lindsey Runyan from the Greater Englewood Chamber of Commerce has also helped a lot with vectorizing logos and type for use as signage in the mall
Our piece was scored by Blue Dot Sessions, Lee Rosevere and me, Josh Mattison!